Thursday, September 4, 2008

Letter to the Shareholders from New CEO Nicholas J. Slinde

Dear Shareholders:

By way of introduction, my name is Nicholas J. Slinde and I am the new Chairman and CEO for Drake Gold Resources, Inc. I wanted to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the management and shareholders at large for taking the time to discuss their concerns about Drake's current condition and offer constructive ideas for obtaining profitability and enhanced shareholder value moving forward.

In the end, we all share a common interest in Drake's future success. I believe each of you will be pleasantly surprised by what I hope to be a new era of corporate governance. This will include a fundamental commitment to transparency and maintaining an open dialogue with our shareholder base.

Each of your comments and suggestions are enormously important to Drake's success and will be given due consideration as we attempt to move towards sustained profitability. With this in mind, I will be taking the time to publicly answer shareholder questions that I feel to be most pertinent to investors as a whole. Please write me anytime at CEO@DrakeGold.com. My answers will be posted on biweekly to the Drake Blog (http://drakegold.blogspot.com)

I know that this organization and its shareholders have gone through some difficult times. I also understand that many of you are frustrated by what is perceived to be lack of carry through and execution. All I ask is that you work with and not against me as I try to turn things around. I assure you that I am personally committed to the enterprise and will do my best to enhance shareholder value and stabilize the company's operations.

Thank you for your anticipated support and patience.

Nick